Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Week 5: Belly dancing Tuesday






I got up at 0630 as usual and got ready for Penny to arrive. Cuppy and I had decided not to meet this morning so she could have breakfast with her huny. So Penny and I hung out at home. I did some laundry and then decided to check out the videos on On Demand. I found 3 10 minute belly dancing videos and decided to give it a go. No there aren't any pictures of me attempting to belly dance because Penny still hasn't figured out how to use the camera, THANK GOODNESS! It was fun and I worked up a sweat. And I think Penny thought I was a bit crazy with the way I was shimmying and moving around. LOL After that I continued with the laundry and Penny played in her playpen.

 
Jessica came over on her lunch break to visit with Penny while she had time. Then the girls came home for lunch. As the girls and Jessica were getting ready to leave to back to school and work my friend LeaAnn showed up to take Penny and I to lunch. We went to Poblano Grill. 


Penny couldn't decide what to eat
 We had yummy food. I have the Veggie quesodilla like I always do and I think LeaAnn had an enchilada. Penny had fun banging her teething ring and bottle on the table.


After lunch we came back to the house and hung out and watched tv and played with Penny. After Penny went home we continued with the tv watching and chatting, but I think I fell asleep somewhere during the tv watching. LOL I didn't mean to but had a horrible headache. When LeaAnn left I finished the laundry and chatted with my husband on the phone a bit (HE WILL BE HOME IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS!!!!). It was a good day. I enjoyed the belly dancing that I attempted, although I think it would have been more fun to try it with Cuppy, but I think we would have spent more time laughing at ourselves than dancing. Tomorrow we are going to walk the canal again with the kids and then I think we might take them to a spray park or playground for them to play. I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment