Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Week 3 Monday-Sickday

Well was supposed to meet up with Cuppy and go walk today, but I had a hard time falling asleep due to a horrible headache and major tummy issues. Every time I laid down I thought I was gonna puke and then there was the reflux kicking in too. So about 430am ish I texted Cuppy and told her that I was going to have to skip the walk since I hadn't been to sleep yet and we were supposed to be meeting in 2 hours. I was able to eventually fall asleep. Slept until about 10am got up got dressed and sat around the house because I was still feeling kinda sick. Had lunch about 1215. It was a yummy salad and didn't upset my tummy at all.
Penny, the little girl I babysit, got here about 1230. And while Savannah took her shower and got dressed Penny and I hung out and she ate her lunch as well.
Then since Savannah starts school Thursday and we hadn't bought her any clothes or school stuff we decided to go shopping. On the way out to the van Penny decided she wanted to try out the Harley.
Biker Baby!
Penny and I wandered around the store while Savannah picked out clothes and tried them on. I figured since I didn't get in my real walk I'd at least walk around the store since I was starting to feel a little better.Every time someone walked by us she either squealed at them or growled at them. It was hilarious.


Then Penny decided she wanted to try on some hats.
How does this look?

Is this one better?
We went to a few different stores and Penny and I did a lot of walking. She eventually got tired and fussy so I ended up holding her while walking through Walmart and singing the song 'Knick Knack Paddy Wack' and Penny hummed along with me until she fell asleep. I should have had Savannah take pictures. Then we went home and just hung out till bedtime. That was pretty much my day. Wasn't real active but was productive and I wasn't sitting on my behind all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment