Thursday, August 25, 2011

Week 4: Well Wednesday

Well Today was better than yesterday. I actually got up and moved and got some things done. I spent the morning playing with Penny and playing on the Wii. I did Golds Gym Cardio boxing for 25 minutes, then some cardio with My Fitness Coach for 15 minutes, then Golds Gym Cardio dance (which is ALOT of latin dancing) for 70 minutes. I wish I had gotten pictures or something, but Penny doesn't know how to take them yet and Lexi cant hold the phone without getting slobber all over it. So no pix of me playing on the Wii. And that's probably a good thing, because I'm sure I look crazy trying to do Latin dances. LOL At some point in my playing on the Wii Penny fell asleep and she was just so very cute!
I sure do love this kid
After Penny went home with her mommy I decided that I HAD to get some of the laundry done. So I decided that I'd start with the 6 or 7 baskets of already clean laundry. I got them all folded and put away. And then I realized I still have more that needs washed. How do we have so much laundry??? I stood during the hour or so that it took me to fold it and put it all away so that burned a good number of calories. And then it was dinner time.
Two veggie burgers on a half of a sandwich thin one with a slice of provolone and one with a slice of baby swiss topped with some homemade pico/salsa. And boy was it yummy! After dinner I decided that it was cool enough outside to take Lexi to the park for a walk. Savvy decided she'd join me and we headed off to Little River Park in Moore.
Savvy walked Lexi. We did the first mile together, which was nice. And it was a beautiful night out, but pretty hot. I think at 7pm it was still in the 90's. I was wanting to try and jog some but after warming up for about half a mile I realized I had to potty really really bad and the port-a-potty was on the other side of the park. So I had to wait to jog.
Where I had to make my pit stop
Savvy and Lexi kept walking while I made my pit stop. When I was done I decided it was a good time to jog to catch with her. I caught up and kept going. Savvy and Lexi cut across the park to the playground so that they could swing. (Savvy is just a big kid) I think I jogged at least half a mile total in increments of about .15 each time. I might have managed more than half a mile, but I'm just working my way up to jogging a whole mile without stopping. But however far I jogged I did it while watching a beautiful sunset.



Saw lots of people fishing and even some ducks.

I think it was a pretty good day, even if it wasn't wild or wacky. I got to see Penny and spend time with my Savvy and Lexi and I got some exercise in. Oh, Savvy and Lexi ended up walking a 1.5 miles and I walked 3.5 miles.

Thank you Savvy for walking with me! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment