Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week 4: Shoe shopping Friday.

Well Friday was one of those days that I didn't exercise. I had a tooth that started bothering me pretty bad. But I did have Penny and we hung out together and played and watched some educational children's shows on tv.

We goofed off on the couch and she tried to take the phone from me.

I even crocheted a hat with ears. I think it turned out cute even though the ears aren't on it even with each other, but I may be just being hard on myself.

Then after Penny left I waited on Savvy to get home. We decided which dress I will be wearing to Savvy's sister's wedding. And then realized I need to go shoe shopping because I don't have any shoes that will work with the dress.
I've had the dress for a couple of months but not had a reason to wear it.
After we decided on the dress and realized about the shoes, we got ourselves together and headed out to shop for shoes.We first stopped at bed bath and beyond to get Amanda, Savvy's sister, a wedding gift since the one we ordered did not arrive. We got her a beautiful doormat with a big W on it and a rubber frame for it.
I can put this on here because she already has it.
Next we tried JC Penny's but they didn't have anything I liked that would work with the dress. Then we tried Famous Footwear. Couldn't find much of anything there either. We were going to go to Khols next but then I remembered Shoe Carnival so we went there first. And I found the perfect shoes and I love love LOVE them!

And they had buy one get one half off so I let Savvy get a pair of shoes as well. And she picked some cute ones. Makes me wish my feet were bigger so I could borrow them.HEHE

 After we were done shoe shopping I was kinda bad. We went to Chik Fil A and got us some dinner. Then we headed home. We were about half way home when I realized we could pick up our packets for the Moore War Run the next day. So we turned around and headed for Westmoore to get our packets. We got them then headed home to eat dinner and hang out before we went to bed early. I had a blast shoe shopping with my daughter and appreciated her input on the shoes. Love You Savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment