Monday, September 5, 2011

Week 5: Wacky Wednesday

I know this is late and I'll be working on the others too, but it's been a busy week and weekend.

Penny and I and Penny's Hello Kitty doll met Cuppy and her nephews Skyler and Vince and her niece Dixie at the canal again for a walk.  It was another beautiful day. And we saw lots of pretty things again.



We even remembered bread again and we all got to feed the ducks. There were a BUNCH of them and several of them came out of the water and chased the boys and I wanting the bread, but we told the boys to only throw it in the water so they'd stay there or go back but being boys they didn't listen. Instead they threw bread at the ducks and ran away from them so they got chased more. It was kinda funny and scary.
Penny was already getting tired. And if you look you'll notice the doll is missing but we hadn't realized that yet.


After we ran out of bread we continued walking. The ducks didn't know we were out of bread and followed us quite a ways.
The boys and I got a ways ahead of Cuppy and Dixie because Dixie was getting tired and slowing down, so we decided to go up some stairs we were passing to give them time to catch up. We found a water fountain at the top.


Cuppy and Dixie caught up and wanted to do the stairs too.
 We got to the playground and let the kids play again. We let them play awhile and Cuppy and I sat and chatted and Penny played peek-a-boo with us and had a bottle.

It was after I gave her the bottle that I realized that Hello Kitty was missing. Penny thankfully wasn't attached but I still felt the need to look for it. So we back tracked and went everywhere we walked. Cuppy's niece and nephews were getting worn out so when we came to where we needed to turn off to follow where we had come from they went on to the car and Penny and I kept walking, well I walked she rode.
Cuppy, Dixie, Skyler, and Vince as they were heading back to the car.
I searched everywhere that we had walked and never did find the doll. I felt horrible about it. I'm not sure when she threw it or dropped it, but it was gone. I ended up walking 3.51 miles in an hour 45 min. I so enjoyed Cuppy and the kids company. Other than losing the doll it was a GREAT morning walk.


I did go buy her a new doll that evening. I had to replace the doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment