Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Week 5:Stupendious Saturday!

And yet another day that I didn't find/make time to exercise. Shame on me! SHAME SHAME SHAME!  We decided to have a cookout so that everyone that wanted to see Andrew had a chance to see him. We invited alot of people, but not everyone was able to make it. And most who came were family or considered family. Only one of Andrew's friends came. His friend Autumn, she's a sweetie. But alot of family showed up and Andrew's mentor Jason came over with his girlfriend Trisha and daughter Katy, Katy is Savvy's friend. And a bunch of other people but I'm not going to name everyone.
Katy, Jessica, Emily, and Stacia

Brianna playing with Penny

Trisha, Carrie, and Savvy

My mommy!


My sister Deb and her fiance James


My father-in-law David, Jessica, Carrie, and my niece Kaylee playing with Penny
Gregg cooked out some burgers and brauts and sausages. It was all yummy. I had him do some veggie burgers for me. Andrew spent most of his time hanging out in his room playing video games with Autumn, but he did come out every now and then to show off his push up skills and his Class A's and to give hugs. I enjoyed this all very much. I love having the people I care about over and I love seeing everyone get along. I can't wait until the next time we all get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment