Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 2

Well I woke up at 3am thinking it was 630. I got up and got dressed then went to the bathroom. I walked through the kitchen so I passed the stove clock but didn't really notice it. While in the bathroom it hit me that the clock didn't look right for 630. So I went back to check and sure enough it was 310am. UGH! So I went back to bed. LOL Woke up again at 625, like I always do during the week, and got ready for Penny to arrive. Chatted with her mom for a bit then I got all of Penny's things loaded into the van and Penny in her carseat, then Penny, Lexi, and I headed to Earlywine park to meet Cuppy and Sparkle for a morning walk.

Cuppy and the dogs took off while I got Penny situated in her stroller. Sparkle and Lexi were eager to get moving. They LOVE walking together and seem to encourage each other with kisses when one starts getting tired and slowing down. It's so cute.
Penny and I jogged a bit and caught up with them. And then we all walked and chatted and giggled and had a great time together.
Cuppy and I took turns walking the dogs and pushing the stroller. I pushed the stroller, she walked the dogs for the first lap then we switched. Penny was happy through the first lap and half of the second. Then she started getting fussy. So I took the stroller and dogs while Cuppy carried Penny for a bit. Carrying her and pushing the stroller is not an easy feat. Well of course Penny got heavy after a while so she was put back in the stroller. And was happy for a few minutes. So then Cuppy took the dogs and I carried Penny for a while. But again she got heavy and put her back in the stroller and she screamed the rest of the walk. Wouldn't take a bottle nothing. She just wanted held.
I know the track around the park is supposed to be 1.5 miles so based on that and where we parked we should have walked just over 3 miles. I used my runkeeper as always, but also used my Nike bean thing. There was a huge difference in the distance that they both said we did.
Runkeeper

Nike+ bean
Well either way we walked at least 3 miles and got in over an hour of fitness. So I sure surpassed my goal of 10 minutes of fitness this day. Now as to the other goals for the day. I didn't get in any actual housework unless you count picking up things here and there and fixing lunch for the girls and dinner for myself, but I did get some errands ran that needed done plus I had Penny all day, but Savvy did help with her once she got home from school. I went over on my carb goal AGAIN!  The goal is 115g and I ended at at least 169g. UGH. I have to get a handle on this. But it is only day two. I'm sure I'll get better at it. I need to make a list of low carb foods that I like and go shopping. We have to many carbs in the house. I think we have 3-4 bags of unopened corn chips in the pantry not to mention all the pasta, but it is whole grain pasta. My dinner wasn't to bad though. It was eggs with onions, spinach, sweet peppers, and cheese. It was tasty too.

Ok so I'm going to do better tomorrow. Every day is a fresh start!

No comments:

Post a Comment