Monday, September 5, 2011

Week 5: Terrific Thursday



Today I did not walk or exercise at all. :( But I was to excited to! My husband was coming home and I had to get ready to pick him up from the airport! Well Penny and her mommy arrived at 645 and I got to give her her new baby doll that I bought to replace Hello Kitty that we lost the day before. I think she liked it.
We decided to call the baby doll Violet.
But while I was waiting till it wasn't to early to get ready and head to the airport Cuppy was saying bye to her niece and nephews and they were texting me silly pix of them so I sent a few back of me.


So after texting with Cuppy and the kids and playing with Penny. I got myself all prettied up for my hubby (not that he noticed or said anything lol) while Penny played in her bouncer.

Then we headed to the airport to get my hunny. Penny and I sat and waited and played with Violet and saw all the many different people coming and going. She seemed to really like being there.




Then my Gregg arrived and we were very excited to see him. He'd been gone for a MONTH! On the way home Gregg and the guys wanted to stop for lunch so we went to Old Chicago for some pizza and calzones.


Gregg gave Penny her first pizza crust and she really liked it alot. It was a yummy lunch.

Savvy's school was having open house that night too. So we went and met a few of her teachers and wandered around the school. She was in a SUPER good mood. Then we meet Cuppy for dinner at Applebees. It was a great day. Got my hubby home and my daughter in a SUPER good mood and got to see Cuppy as well! SUCH A TERRIFIC THURSDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment