Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 7 Daddys bday dinner

Today was a rest day. I considered going walking in the evening, but ended up not being able to work it in to my plans. I slept in this day pretty late and then just hung out at the house with Savvy most of the afternoon. Until we decided to go to the store. While we were out my dad texted and said he was off work. I was wanting to take him to dinner for his birthday so he went home to shower and Savvy and I went home and she showered and I changed and we headed out to Bridge Creek to pick up my daddy.We chatted with my sister and her guy for a bit and Savvy played with Deb's new puppy.

The puppy's name is Goober, I think

We went to Cimmaron Steak house, daddy's favorite plays to eat.
Dad playing on his fancy phone
We all had steaks but of course Savvy had the biggest. And she ate it all! They brought out my steak and I had ordered it rare, but it was a weird dark red color. I went ahead and tasted it but it didn't taste right, so of course I made dad and Savvy taste it and they too said it didn't taste right. I told the waitress and she took it back and brought me a new one. I've never had a bad steak there before so I wasn't real upset about it, but I did think that they would discount my meal at least. They didn't. Oh well the second steak was YUUUMY!
And we had a good time just chatting away with each other.






Yup dad did play on his phone alot, but then I did too, just no pix of me doing it. LOL

After dinner I got a craving for ice cream, I know I know shame on me and I paid for it that night through the next day. We went to braums and Dad and I had sundaes while savvy had a frozen yogurt twist in a waffle cone. It was all YUMMY! After desert we drove dad back home and then we went home. It wasn't an active day but I got to see my daddy and spend time with him and my Savvy. So it was a great day. Love you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment