Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 11

Today was another no wog day. I got up  and waited for Penny and her mommy to arrive. Was an uneventful day. Penny and I played together as usual, the girls came home for lunch and Penny went home. I spent most of the day crocheting pink hats for us to wear for the Race for the cure Breast cancer walk. I did some pushups and squats and donkey kicks but not much else when it comes to exercise.







After Penny went home with her mommy I hung out at the house till Savvy got home, then we hung out and watched tv and had dinner. As I said uneventful, but nice none the less. I should have taken Lexi for a walk, but ended up with a headache, probably from crocheting. But I decided to rest to get rid of the headache so I could wog the next morning.
Not a bad day but also not good when it comes to exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment